Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tip #5 - DON'T Test Your Partner

Real excerpt from cyber chat:
March3
hrd21- ok.....slow down.....are you moaning?
S_2001- yes and I have to be careful not to be too loud oh wow
(minutes later)
hrd21- cyber is not really sex...u did it to urselfS_2001-yeah...ok don't spoil it huh??
hrd21- if he loves u..and u love him...he will undertand...how has he been with me so far...intereted?
not spoilig it...setting u up for round2...which is ALWAYS better than round1
S_2001- y hed is spining tell me more...
hrd21-  go home.....give him a kiss that tells him what is on ur mins..put ir p**** finfers in his mouth...then tonite do him like we just did....

March 10
S_2001- I was in the shower this AM thinking about you...which of course turned me on...so I went upstairs stroked B's body to wake him then climbed on top...
(later that day)
S_2001- u get off on the idea of bringing me and hubby together don't you??
hrd21- you seem to not want me to talk about it...so I won't
(even later that day)
S_2001- I do love my husband...but I'm on this journey trying to figure out if I'm still "in love with him" and this has been a reat way to BEGIN to figure that out...

 ---------
So that reads like either the movie True Lies or some comedy like the movie Dave, right ?


What if I told you that the man she was writing is her husband?

So it's like this:

 But with the same man:
 

...(if you know the show, you'll understand why I chose that picture)

 He's actually testing his wife as an alias cyber-freaky man, which leads to tip #5:

NEVER test your partner (they might disappoint). 

I feel sorry for the both of them, because in trying to cure his insecurity he took on a deceptive role (betraying his wife's trust), while finding out she's not only a cheater, but lacks guilt or concern for him. It's perfect for a script, but I would never advise this for couples who want to be seriously committed in their relationship.


My only advice to a person who doesn't trust who they are with is to ask themselves this:
If you have to measure the person's feelings for you, or test their loyalty then why are you with them?


This is my recipe for a confident and committed romance:
Real Monogamy  = Friendship + Communication + Trust + Affection + Mental and Physical Connection


Only then can you truly trust your partner, and yourself.
If you work on these aspects/factors, hopefully you can find out if the person you are with truly cares about your or not, and strengthen your relationship with them. 'Soul Mate' and 'True Love'  doesn't fall into the palm of your hand, and you don't get what you want without working for it. A good relationship is constant progress.

Loyalty would be the result of all of that, and rest assured a partner with all of those factors won't be wanting to leave your side.

Trust should be earned as much as it is gained.



Until next time,



Peace, blessedness, and light.

2 comments: